Podiatry practice in Walnut Creek and San Leandro, CA.
Dr. Taylor has been treating patients in Walnut Creek since 1985 as a Podiatrist & Surgeon. In 2007 he opened a second practice in San Leandro.
Dr. Taylor is Board Certified & has a good bedside manner, is kind & takes time with each patient to explain & treat their condition. He treats a variety of foot, ankle & toe conditions: Ingrown toenails, toenail fungus, broken bones & fractures (X-ray machine on site), Plantar Fasciitis, Sports injuries, Wound care management, Achilles Tendonitis, Hammertoes, Bunions, Flat feet, Diabetic foot conditions, Neuropathy, Painful feet, Ankle Sprains, Neuromas, Gout, Corns, Calluses and much more. The office has over the counter and custom products for purchase to add comfort & relive pain: Orthotics, pads, cushions, insoles, lotions etc.
- Board Certified, Diplomat American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry in Primary Medicine
- Board Certified, Diplomat American Board of Multiple Specialties in Podiatry in Podiatric Surgery
- Fellow of American Board of Podiatric Sports Medicine
- Diplomat, American Board of Disability Analysis
- Member of Alameda Contra Costa Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of California Podiatric Medical Association
- Member of American Podiatric Medical Association
- Clinical Assistant Professor Samuel Merritt California of Podiatry
Providing Surgical and Non-Surgical Podiatric Treatment Options
We specialize in the medical and surgical treatment of foot and ankle conditions, such as: